Monday, August 23, 2010

Unconcious suspended in time

A note to accompany my previous post:
Hey-o. So i majorly dissed my Econ teacher in my last post, and then i went into school today and she came over to my desk and talked to me for 5 minutes about fashion, and my style, and told me i'm a very creative person. Then in AcDec she came in to see our teacher, and she saw me and said, "Now isn't she just the sweetest prettiest girl?". SO. I feel like a HUGE jerk. I guess first impressions can be wrong, she might not be the best teacher, but she's trying hard enough for the cynic inside me to back off a bit. Not a whole lot though, because she forgot her laptop at her house, which had the powerpoint that was our day's lesson on it; another day of Economic education gone... I'll put her in the [Redeeming Qualities] folder until further notice, or rather until further tests of how far she will enforce dress code. ;D

Gyarados destroy Dress Code! Fuck Yeah.
Lator Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment